Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2014

ELLE's Women in TV

This makes me happy... Elle's ladies of TV land feature with four special-issue covers. Amy Poehler, Mindy Kaling, Zooey Deschanel and Allison Williams are rocking it and getting candid





xo


NOTES- Since posting I've been made aware of how different Mindy's cover (black and white, cropped face shot) looks to the others. Elle claims it's just a shot showing her as a sophisticated and chic laday. Is that all? Personally I didn't even think twice about it when looking over the shots, but once it's noticed it's hard to not think about it. Thoughts? Random coincidence or purposeful difference. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the covers but yes... why make one in a totally different style/tone than the others? Out of all of them; hers is my favourite cover. Its as if as much as I love Zooey I just can't love her style, or her hair. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, bit weird. But then considering Mindy came out to defend it personally perhaps it was just her fave angle? You never know... Not gonna lie bit in love with Zoey, but couldn't pull all of it off myself. xo

      Delete